The role and efficacy of seaweed extract has a good effect on crop soil and fertilizer
The effect of seaweed extract on crops: increase the number of flower buds and fruiting rate of crops, enhance crop resistance and stress resistance, and ultimately increase yield. The effect of seaweed extract on soil: It can effectively regulate soil acidification, salinization and compaction hazards, make the soil breathable, and can better inhibit harmful bacteria. The effect of seaweed extract on fertilizer: When mixed with insecticides and fungicides, it can improve the efficacy of the medicine and promote the healthy growth of crops. When mixed with nitrogen fertilizer, the effect of nitrogen fertilizer can be more durable.
The effect of seaweed extract on crops
- It can increase the number of flower buds of crops and increase the result rate.
- Improve quality and yield, and promote plant growth and development.
- The seaweed extract contains natural auxin, which can promote the germination of crop seeds and plant growth, increase the survival rate of plants, and improve the resistance and stress resistance of crops.
- The taste of organic iodine in seaweed extract can repel insects, prevent and reduce fungal diseases, so it can better reduce pests and diseases, and natural antibiotics can also improve the antiviral ability of crops.
The effect of seaweed extract on soil
- It can effectively regulate soil salinization, acidification and compaction hazards. A good growth environment is conducive to the healthy growth of crops. It is an effective medicine for controlling soil-borne diseases and a marine product fertilizer with better effects.
- Seaweed extract is a natural soil conditioner, which can replenish nutrient elements missing in the soil, stimulate beneficial microorganisms, and can better inhibit harmful pathogens.
- The seaweed polysaccharide contained in the seaweed extract can accelerate the formation of soil aggregate structure, increase the void space in the soil, make the soil breathable, and adjust the ratio of fertilizer, water, air and temperature in the soil to restore the pollution caused by the soil environment. And the lost balance of natural gums.
The effect of seaweed extract on fertilizer
- When seaweed extract is used in combination with insecticides and fungicides, it has the effect of improving the efficacy and reducing the cost of spraying. It also has the effect of enhancing the efficacy of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Nitrogen fertilizer can promote the growth of crops more vigorously. When seaweed extract and nitrogen fertilizer are used together, there will be an interaction, which can delay the dissolution and transformation process of nitrogen fertilizer in the soil, thereby making the effect of nitrogen fertilizer more durable.