It is the seaweed active substance essence extracted with biological extraction technology, using fresh Scagassum seaweed/kelp, besides seaweed polyphenols in the seaweed extract , there are Iron, manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron, magnesium and other trace elements and polysaccharides, salicylic acid, jasmonic acid and other natural substances. It can effectively stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and adjust the balance of endogenous hormones, improve the transport effect of nutrients in crops, induce crop growth and reduce abiotic stress mechanisms, and stimulate crop defense and osmotic protection. Enhance the resistance of crops, improve the effect and utilization of pesticides, and perform well in improving the physiological characteristics of crops.
Seaweed extract manufacturing process:
Low-temperature storage of seaweed-cleaning-breaking-dehydration-solvent extraction-continuous countercurrent extraction-multi-stage and multi-effect low temperature concentration-vacuum filtration-brown algae seaweed concentrate.
Through continuous countercurrent extraction combined with integrated innovation of industrial production technology such as low-temperature concentration, the industrial extraction and purity of brown algae seaweed extract have been achieved by leaps and bounds.
Appearance: green liquid seaweed extract
How to use: The proportion of liquid water-soluble fertilizer is 5%-20%, and the proportion of solid water-soluble fertilizer spraying is 5-20%.
Package： 1000L IBC
Brown algae polyphenols (phlorotannins) are multiple phenolic hydroxyl groups with phloroglucinol as monomer, and their active effects are as follows:
- The production of polyphenols by plants can make the plants adapt to the external environment and play a role in plant self-protection. When plants grow in harsh conditions, the specific internal polyphenols will be relatively high.
- Most plants can basically synthesize polyphenols, but when receiving biological abiotic stresses such as high ultraviolet radiation, high intensity light, low temperature, trauma, malnutrition, pathogen infection, etc., the accumulation of polyphenols in the body will increase to induce adaptation Adversity environment.
- Mangroves have high content of polyphenols and adapt to saline-alkali environments. Fast-growing eucalyptus has a higher content of polyphenols than other crops. It is sufficient to adapt to high acidity and poor soil.
- Polyphenolic flavonoids have a certain effect in resisting ultraviolet radiation. A lot of practice has proved that polyphenol oxidase is closely related to the sun resistance of plants.
The chemical defense properties of brown algae polyphenols include:
1. polyphenols can combine with the protein in plants to reduce their nutritional value, and benefit from the combination of digestive enzymes in the digestive tract of plant-eating animals and pests to reduce their digestion ability, resulting in indigestion of plant-eating animals and anti-nutrition.
2. the astringent properties of polyphenols can reduce the feeding of plant pests by herbivore pests, and it is a basic substance that hinders herbivore pests.
3. polyphenols can also affect the growth and reproduction of herbivore pests. Tannic acid can inhibit the growth of certain animal pests and reduce the survival rate.
4. the high content of plant polyphenols (phlorotannins) can effectively improve the resistance to borer pests, and the resistance to long beetles is relatively high.
Antibacterial and antiviral activity:
Plant polyphenols and polyphenol oxidase increase and induce the expression of resistance genes. Improving crop disease immunity is obtained by inducing the formation of some defense proteins or increasing their activity. Polyphenol oxidase is one of the important proteins.
The high content of plant polyphenols will improve the ability to resist disease and damage. When plants are infected and wounded by pathogenic bacteria, polyphenols are catalyzed by polyphenol oxidase to quickly oxidize to 0-quinones to form brown pigment scabs to prevent the spread of disease spots and promote the formation of wounded tissues.
Promote plant growth activity:
Phenolic substances can regulate the growth and development of plants, mainly regulating IAA and GA and cell division. Low concentration promotes growth, high concentration controls growth and promotes flowering and fruiting.