AlgaeNPK is NPK Compound Fertilizer (Seaweed Compound Fertilizer Granular), the seaweed macro-element water-soluble fertilizer that can be completely dissolved in water. It can quickly dissolve in water and is easier to be absorbed by crops, and its absorption and utilization rate is relatively high. As quick-acting fertilizer, it not only contains macro elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K) required for crop growth, but also rich in a variety of middle and trace elements. In addition, a variety of seaweed ingredients such as seaweed protein and seaweed polysaccharide are specially added.
- Reasonable ratio and long-lasting fertilizer effect: balance the various elements required by plants to meet the demand for high-yield and high-quality products.
- Highly water soluble, safe and harmless: high purity, completely water soluble, long-term application will not cause soil acidification and compaction.
- Easily absorbed and high utilization rate: Chelated trace elements can be completely absorbed by plants with high utilization rate and high yield.
- Appearance: white powder
- Type: NPK 20-20-20, NKP 16-14-30, NPK 15-5-30, NPK 12-6-40, NPK 30-5-15
- Irrigation: 75-150 kg/HA with an interval of 10-15 days is the best.
- Drip Irrigation: The application rate is 55-150 kg/HA, and the drip irrigation is diluted by 500-1000 times, and it is best to apply once every 7-10 days.