The seaweed extract is in powder or flake form, the color is dark brown. It is produced with the brown seaweed ascophyllum nodosum growing in the cold water area of 25 degrees north-south latitude as the main raw material, processed and refined by a variety of advanced technologies, the main ingredients are natural biologically active substances and seaweeds that are beneficial to the growth and development of plants, absorbed and enriched from the ocean. The mineral nutrients in the body include alginic acid, seaweed polysaccharides, phenolic polymers, mannitol, betaine, plant growth regulators and other inorganic nutrients.
Why use seaweed extract for plant growth?
- Improve germination rate: promote seed germination and increase germination rate, which is conducive to raising whole seedlings and growing strong seedlings.
- Promote root system development: Promote plant root system development, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients.
- Activating trace elements: it resists the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, and is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
- Improve enzyme activity: improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth.
- Improve fruit setting rate: promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion and bright coloring, and mature earlier.
- Enhance the resistance to stress: enhance the resistance of plants, and improve the resistance of plants to drought, cold, pests and diseases.
- Increase crop yield: increase yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
How to use?
Flushing, drip irrigation:
Root irrigation: use 1:2000-3000 times the water solution to irrigate the roots of the crops according to the conventional amount.
Flushing: about 300-500 grams per mu of land, and it can also be increased appropriately according to the fertility condition.
Seed soaking: mix with 1:1000 times aqueous solution, soak and sow as usual.
Scope of application:
Vegetable crops: leafy vegetables, melons and fruits, roots and tubers
Food crops: rice, corn, wheat, etc.
Fruit trees: pears, apples, peaches, citrus, bananas, grapes, etc.
Fertilizer additives: various water-soluble fertilizers, organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, compound fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers, urea and other fertilizers are added.
10kg/paper kraft bag