Liquid seaweed extract trials on cherries show significant yield increases as well as several other benefits including colour and fruit quality:
- Improves rooting of nursery trees
- Stimulates root and shoot development
Improves pollen germination
Increases fruit set and retention
More fruit per tree
Improves fruit colour
Reduces fruit split
Improves marketable yield
Seaweed liquid solutions
AlgaAmino is made of pure liquid seaweed extract formulated with amino acid, which is rich in natural immune peptides, small peptides, seaweed polyphenols, seaweed enzymatic hydrolysate, seaweed polysaccharides, seaweed oligosaccharides, xylo-oligosaccharides, betaine, trehalose, iodine, mannitol and other natural physiologically active substances.
AlgaB is made of pure liquid seaweed extract chelated with trehalitol boron, it is a marine physiologically active product that is rich in seaweed active substances like seaweed polyphenols, seaweed polysaccharides, zinc, trace elements, etc.
AlgaCa foliar plant nutrition is made of liquid seaweed extracts and chelated calcium, which is rich in seaweed active substances like seaweed polyphenols, seaweed polysaccharides, calcium, trace elements, etc., and does not contain chemical hormones
AlgaHumic is produced with pure liquid seaweed extract concentrate as raw material and formulated with humic acid, which is rich in phlorotannins, seaweed polysaccharide, trace elements, mannitol and other small molecular substances, which can effectively induce crop growth and reduce abiotic stress mechanisms, and can effectively stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and regulate endogenous hormones.
AlgaPure is brown seaweed ascophyllum nodosum extract powder or flakes. The main ingredients are natural bioactive substances and mineral nutrients that are beneficial to the growth and development of plants, including alginic acid, seaweed polysaccharides, phenolic polymer compounds, mannitol, betaine, and plant growth Regulaters substance.
AlgaeNPK is a 100% water soluble seaweed fertilizer, which not only contains seaweed protein and seaweed polysaccharide, but also macro elements nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and middle and trace elements required for crop growth.
Recommended application rate
- Branches: 1000 times dilution of AlgaAmino and AlgaB for foliar spraying for once or twice
- Blooming: 1000 times dilution of AlgaAmino and AlgaB for foliar spraying for twice at interval of one week
- 15 days after flowering: 800 times dilution fo AlgaCa and 1000 times dilution of AlgaAmino for three times
- At germination stage: apply 75kg/HA of AlgaHumic and 150kg/HA of AlgaNPK 30-5-15 for rooting irrigation
- Before cherries fruit setting: apply 75kg/HA of AlgaHumic and 150kg/HA of AlgaNPK 20-20-20 for rooting irrigation
- Fruit growing stage 1: apply 15L/HA of AlgaCa + 150kg/HA of AlgaNPK 16-14-30 + 8kg/HA of AlgaPure
- Fruit growing stage 2: apply 15L/HA of AlgaAmino + 8kg/HA of AlgaPure + 150kg/HA of AlgaNPK 12-6-40