The benefits of seaweed fertilizer in agriculture
Seaweed extract can make crops mature earlier, increase yield and improve quality, and has obvious effects in fruit preservation and resistance to diseases and insect pests. It can increase production by 10-30%; in flower experiments, it is proved that seaweed fertilizer not only promotes early flowering Opening can also significantly increase the number of flower buds, with an increase rate of 30-60%; experiments in field crops have shown that the crop yield rate can reach about 30%.
Seaweed extract has a wide range of uses. In terms of flowers, seaweed extract is suitable for multi-effect active natural biological nutritious flower fertilizers for gardens, indoor bonsai, and golf course lawns. To achieve the optimal state of flower nutrition, promote root development, increase root vitality, help flowers absorb water and nutrients, enhance flower resistance, improve flower resistance to drought, cold, and pests, so that flowers bloom earlier and increase flowers Larger, longer flowering period, more colorful flowers, lawns and foliage flowers are more lush, with dark green color.
The Benefits of seaweed extract:
1. Promote seed germination and increase germination rate, which is conducive to the cultivation of whole seedlings and strong seedlings;
2. Promote the development of plant roots, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients;
3. Activating trace elements, against the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, which is conducive to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
4. Improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth;
5. Promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit swelling and bright coloring, and mature early;
6. Enhance plant resistance to stress, improve plant resistance to drought, cold, pests and diseases, etc.;
7. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.