- The fertilizer is extracted from ocean kelp/seaweed. It is rich in natural active substances such as seaweed polysaccharides, oligosaccharides, phenols, betaine, mannitol, etc, which crop growth needs.
- Properties: The appearance is black powder or flakes
- PH value: pH 7-11
- Active ingredients: alginic acid ≥20%, organic matter ≥40%, N+P2O5+K2O≥20%.
Seaweed extract Benefits:
- Regulate plant metabolism and improve crop resistance and immunity.
- It has good antioxidant and inducibility, and can delay crop senescence.
- Stimulate seed vigor, promote the development of crop roots, promote roots and strong seedlings, and preserve flowers and fruits.
- Improve water and fertilizer utilization, increase chlorophyll content, strengthen photosynthesis of crops, and balance crop growth.
- Improve crop quality and increase yield. It can make the fruit crops have uniform size, natural color, pure taste, rich nutrition and early ripening.
- Enhance disease resistance, cold resistance, drought resistance, waterlogging resistance, and salt-alkali resistance.
- It can effectively improve soil conditions and promote the formation of soil aggregate structure; quickly build crop roots, promote root nutrient transformation and absorption, and enhance crop growth.
- Effectively control various soil-borne diseases, have a strong adsorption and inactivation effect on plant viruses, and have a good inhibitory and anti-infection effect on various mosaic viruses.
- It reduces the damage of pesticides and has a certain repairing effect. It can heal and repair the injured plant combination.
- Use it 10-15 days before harvest, which can effectively extend the preservation time, and is resistant to storage and transportation.
- This product is compatible with pesticides, internally resists external inhibition, and cooperates with crops, which can effectively improve the efficacy and duration of the drug.
Virus disease, fusarium wilt, late blight, powdery mildew, rice blast, sclerotinia, gray mold, mosaic and other diseases.
Economic crops, vegetables and flowers, fruit tree gardens, field crops, etc.
More details and price, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org