Seaweed Extract Flakes Specifications
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0|
|Organic Matter %||≥ 45|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0|
Seaweed Extract is in flakes form, seaweed extract powder is available too. Hs code for seaweed extract flake is 31010099.
In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract also contains essential plant elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron, etc. It also contains 18 proteins and amino acids that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, as well as plant growth substances, auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, etc. that have significant effects on plant physiological processes. It also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant stress resistance factors. Seaweed essence integrates plant nutrients, biologically active substances, and plant stress resistance factors. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
Why use seaweed extract for plant growth?
1.Improve germination rate: promote seed germination and increase germination rate, which is conducive to raising whole seedlings and growing strong seedlings.
2.Promote root system development: Promote plant root system development, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients.
3.Activating trace elements: it resists the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, and is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
4.Improve enzyme activity: improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth.
5. Improve fruit setting rate: promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion and bright coloring, and mature earlier.
6. Enhance the resistance to stress: enhance the resistance of plants, and improve the resistance of plants to drought, cold, pests and diseases.
7. Increase crop yield: increase yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
What plants can use seaweed extract?
1. Vegetable crops: leafy vegetables, melons and fruits, roots and tubers
2. Food crops: rice, corn, wheat, etc.
3. Fruit trees: pears, apples, peaches, citrus, bananas, grapes, etc.
7. Fertilizer additives: various water-soluble fertilizers, organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, compound fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers, urea and other fertilizers are added.